Friday 5 November 2010

I want to be a part of it - New York, New York!

Lene left for NYC today - and now I eager to go myself. Having had the whole week off I'm quite surprised by how little preparations I actually have done. Still, the previous weeks has been very challenging - so my apathy might be excused and somewhat understandable, I guess.

Trainspotting is a great way of exploring cities. I've never been to the Grand Central Station, neither Penn. So - trainspotting might just be the way to discover the treasures of the Big Apple! I'm really looking forward to finding the unique and authentic places worth seeing on budget.  The list is looooong as the options seem to be endless - but here is some of the things on our list:


Find this piece in East Village. 


Visit the legendary Strand bookshop.

Take my own picture of this sign.


Go to the movies: Enter the Void is screening!


Go to this gig: Blank Dogs are playing at Glasslands.


Lene has brought her packing down to a  minimum,
so my cousin thinks we might meet our future husbands
in one of New York's many laundries...  haha!

Where is your favourite place in NYC and why? Post a comment and let me know! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. NYC scares me a little, but I love that city a lot.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete